Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are interested in Mims and Blacklock
(04-24-2020, 08:25 PM)Benton Wrote: Sorry, when I'm posting off my laptop it's Baun, when I post on my phone it auto corrects to Braun.

Oh, don't be sorry then brother. Hate that crap, when I mean to spell something, I mean to spell something lol

(04-24-2020, 08:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Better Higgins that Mims.  No trademark push-off, much fewer drops.

(04-24-2020, 08:47 PM)Takedown Wrote: Yes... I see way more crazy catches by Higgins in traffic than I did Mims. Too many OPI calls for that guy in the NFL, I can see it now.

(04-25-2020, 12:49 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 100% agreed. I've been on the Higgins train all off season and the Not Mims train since about the same time (I may or may not have been the conductor of that train XD).

This draft has been borderline perfect for me. 

Plus Tee played against much higher competition at CB and is faster on the field and gets separation.

The best WR Clemson has had in years and Clemson puts out high quality Receivers. Love the pick honestly.

Get the WR that played against the best and still kicked ass is my vote in the end.

There are questions with every WR and Mims honestly had more than Higgins who played in a stronger Conference.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals are interested in Mims and Blacklock - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-25-2020, 12:55 AM