Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Don't forget about Redmond at RG
(04-28-2020, 05:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Fred's starting at RT, bank on it.

I assume you mean Johnson and not Toast.... Hilarious

I have been debating this a lot in my head.  Hart could go from starting RT to a cap casualty.  He could also be the starting RT, continue to ascend, and end up being a solid RT for many years to come.  Why do I think that is not going to happen?  Although he is just 25 years old, he has been in the league for five years.  I can't help but think that regardless of his age, after 5 years in the league we probably know what he is...and what he isn't.  Johnson is a full two inches taller than Hart, and they ironically had the same exact grade at the combine.  I can't see a 6'7" starting at RG.  I almost think it is Hart that should be the RG and Johnson the RT.  Johnson's length allowed him to punch guys wide at LT.  I think the coaching staff will surely go with the best player and contracts won't likely fit in to the equation.  

One thing I will say for Hart is that he has been pretty durable.  And I don't think he has ever played with a very good RG next to him here, at least not yet.  The way Dalton always seemed to roll to his right probably didn't help Hart's cause, either.

I don't know.  Maybe a rookie like Adeniji comes in and wins the RG spot.  It should be interesting.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't forget about Redmond at RG - SHRacerX - 04-29-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: Don't forget about Redmond at RG - CJD - 04-28-2020, 08:29 PM