Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
(05-12-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually Matt "the guy you assigned fair response and 'nuff said" used the term in this thread long before me, but surprisingly you didn't take exception. It is why I used it.

I didn't address that for I did not see that. Now that I do, I feel like this is a case of you reap what you sow. I do, however, get the context and take back that particular response.

(05-12-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the rest; it's easy to say "I disagree" but it's out there

Is this about the unmasking, then I'd like to see substantial claims or honest arguments about that. Feel free! But as of now, that was not really provided. I could point out how OP sneaked in the word "illegally" and things like that, but that would be a waste of time. Debated a thousand times now, and as soon as someone says "Russia hoax" it is usually fruitless from the start. Bels said all I'd feel like saying really.

(05-12-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: BTW, you didn't address the "one liner" similarity. Let me guess: Assmar is worse than bone spurs.

What? I mean, yes, I just said "the rest is true" without mentioning draft dodging specifically. You mean draft dodging? In that case I have to say that particular topic is not that important to me and neither is who is better or worse in that regard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This looks like it could get serious - hollodero - 05-13-2020, 01:03 AM