Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XSF excited to compete for starting job
(05-30-2020, 02:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: "You have to take it," Su'a-Filo said when asked about the starting job on the Bengals Booth Podcast. "Everything's earned that way and I know that it's not going to be easy ever coming in to a new place with a new system with other players to complete. That's what I'm planning to do and I'm very, very excited."

"I've done a lot of reps and taken a lot of work on the right side, especially in practice and some preseason [games]," Su'a-Filo said. "Getting comfortable there in a game is something that is going to have to be by experience, but I definitely feel good there and getting in a right-handed stance and doing things on the right side — it's not foreign to me."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/xavier-sua-filo-bengals

Awesome, this could be the most underrated pickup of the Offseason XSF was a 33rd overall pick and made Fletcher Cox look like a
punk that one time. Not many OL can say this. I love that he can play on the right side at Guard for us. Should be an upgrade over 
John Miller there. XSF seemed to play better at LG for the Cowboys though, hoping he makes this transition seamlessly and MJ grows into a dominant LG.

Guard was our biggest weakness last year besides Linebacker.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: XSF excited to compete for starting job - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-30-2020, 02:35 PM