Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XSF excited to compete for starting job
(06-02-2020, 08:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If people remember, Webb was signed as insurance for Dennard, as Dennard was still a FA at that point.
So, technically, Webb was originally signed to be the starting slot CB.

So we just gave Dennard a 1 year deal last year? I don't remember?

(06-03-2020, 02:01 AM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Redmond will be back day 1. Price will be healthy and facing bust status.... I don't know much about XSF other than Cowboys back-up to starter, not a big FA splash. Adeniji was a OT in college but suspected to be a NFL OG.... People think Fred beats Hart, but I am not a Hart hater. He was and still is so young getting NFL reps...

I think our OL might not eliminate us before the season starts. But I think any OL issues will be magnified in a rookie QB, even if you worship at the Burrow shrine.

The Cowboys OL played better when XSF played that is all I know and he is a 33rd overall pick so he is talented.

If Redmond can clean up the penalties we can talk, until then this guy is a waste. Doesn't matter how nasty of a player you are if
you are false starting all the time. Sure hope Price comes around. Really like Adeniji and think he will be pushing for a spot sooner
of later. I haven't watched FJ play yet so I know nothing about him other than people saying he played well in a few games.

Not a Hart hater either, he is not as bad as some say. Overall I think the OL will be much better this year especially with Jonah 
coming in and Jordan going into his sophomore year with significant snaps for a young player as a rookie.

Burrow's pocket awareness will help no question.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: XSF excited to compete for starting job - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-03-2020, 06:59 PM