Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolton:Trump ok'd China's camps, didn't know UK had nukes, thought Finland was Russia
(06-30-2020, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I apologize for misrepresnting your opinion, but my comments about a "red herring" are still correct.

An overwhelming majority of your posts have been trashing Bolton instead of discussing the issues he reported.  In fact many of them imply that you don't think any of this negative information that Bolton would never have been asked about under oath should ever be made known to the voters.

Although you say Trump is incompetent you seem to feel that any information about it should be kept secret.  You don't think any of it should have been made public unless Bolton was questioned about it under oath.

It is just another step in a pattern of supporting the suppression of First Amendment rights when you don't agree with the message.

Once again, when the **** did I say any of this, Fred?

Seriously. Stop making shit up that I did not say.

He could have gone public at ANY time. I used the impeachment as a prime example of a huge time when the public could have been informed and a ton of people would have been listening to his message.

My whole point. The WHOLE point was he had a patriotic duty to speak out when it was happening. He chose to wait 27 months to speak out in order to get paid. Not patriotic duty. I don't know where the hell you got all this "suppression of 1A rights" and "should be kept secret" other than the depths of your F'd up mind that reads things and "learns" an entirely different unrelated message.

- - - - - - -
Me: He should have spoken up sooner.
You: FIRST AMENDMENT SUPPRESSION! SECRECY! 

It's getting real old, Fred. Stop it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bolton:Trump ok'd China's camps, didn't know UK had nukes, thought Finland was Russia - TheLeonardLeap - 07-02-2020, 12:29 PM