Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolton:Trump ok'd China's camps, didn't know UK had nukes, thought Finland was Russia
(07-02-2020, 07:03 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't think Len is intentionally deflecting. I think he is fine with the criticism of Trump.

He's just angry at the witholding of important information at a critical time.

You are right though. The discussion should be moving to the substance of Bolton's book now, since it continues to be relevant to this week's scandal.

Yup, 100% fine with it, and I believe probably most of what he claimed is true, too. That dumbass said we took over the airports for the Revolutionary War just one day away from a year ago, afterall.

A little angry at with withholding, but honestly I just mostly took exception to a blatant example of a government official pulling a "F You, Got Mine" and it being called his "Patriotic Duty". Patriotic Duty is a phrase that doesn't belong anywhere near Bolton. F that guy.

I'm not even sure if his testimony would have made a difference in the impeachment trial. It is quite possible it wouldn't have, but regardless, waiting 27 months and then releasing the information in a book for a couple million is hardly patriotic duty. That was all I was trying to get at.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bolton:Trump ok'd China's camps, didn't know UK had nukes, thought Finland was Russia - TheLeonardLeap - 07-03-2020, 10:33 PM