Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
A friend of ours posted some information about someone who thought they had the virus (all the symptoms and treatments) but ended up testing negative for the antibodies.  During our online conversation about why why it matters that in the end he did not have it when obviously other  do and did she said she doesn't trust the FDA, CDC or WHO about almost anything.  I asked who she DOES trust and didn't really get a good answer but it's not "the media" either.

I am of the opinion that if I need my taxes done I will trust someone who does it for a living.  Sometimes you don't get the BEST person to do it and you get screwed but I don't then take them to my buddy the butcher the next year because on accountant made a mistake.  Heck I might take it back to the same guy if he comes with enough credentials and respect from others for past work he did.

So with this virus I am trusting Fauci and the others who have done this kind of thing most of their lives.

Unfortunately we have a ratings-focused POTUS who thinks because he had a smart uncle and he passed a cognitive test (twice) he knows more...and equally unfortunately a lot of people simply believe what he says as bible truth.  Well, until someone comes along and explains what Trump "meant".

Now the WH is going after Fauci...probably (my guess) because he is getting too much good press and Trump isn't.  This seems like bad policy and seems to be coming from and aimed at people who don't understand how science works.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 07-13-2020, 10:10 AM