Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-13-2020, 09:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t trust the death count. My neighbor is listed as a COVID death. Weighed over 600 lbs. Hospitalized at least five times in the last two years. Almost died twice. Called the paramedics one night and they said it’s probably COVID. Two nights later they call again and this time he’s barely conscious. He goes to the hospital and they test him. He dies the next day before his results came back. No word on the test results to his 71 year old mother on the results. Death certificate comes in and just says COVID-19. He died of kidney failure. Anytime they tried to put him on dialysis his BP dropped to a fatal level. Zero mention of kidney failure. Are we supposed to believe they didn’t inform his 71 year old mother whom he lived with that he had COVID?  Now I don’t have a problem listing COVID if it contributes to a death, but I don’t think he even had it.

My brother's father-n-law died just over 2 months ago "most likely" from Covid-19. He was a Japanese man that lived in Sendai, Japan. He was 85 and fell ill and was taken to the hospital and died there a few days later. The reason I say "most likely" is because on his death certificate it list "pneumonia" as the cause of death, but he tested positive for Covid-19 while in the hospital, I don't know if Covid was listed as a contributing factor though. My brother's in-laws told him that the virus is worse and more widespread there than the Japanese government is reporting also. They believe the man that came to the house to sell my brother's father-n-law fish( yes...they have door-to-door fish salesman in Japan) passed the virus to him, because that man also tested positive for Covid-19 and it was the only person he had been in contact with during that whole month.
I wouldn't doubt there are times Covid is not the cause of death, but I just wonder how many of the over 500,000+ people worldwide that tested positive and died would still be alive right now if it wasn't for this virus, I would wager most of them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BrownAssClown - 07-14-2020, 12:33 AM