Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-17-2020, 03:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: the news stories and videos I've seen of them engaged in a street fight were started by Antifa.

You must be pretty selective in what you choose to watch.

Proud Boys were convicted of assault when they started a fight with Antifa in New York.  It was very ugly and caught on video.

Or you could just Google Proud Boy Tusitala "tiny" Toese.  Plenty of videos of him being extremely violent.

An Infowars livestream hosted by Owen Shroyer captured Tusitala “Tiny” Toese — who is an active member of the hate group the Proud Boys in addition to his prominence in Patriot Prayer — screaming at and threatening a small group of young African American men attending Austin’s Pecan Street Festival. According to Shroyer’s commentary, Toese went after them because they were wearing Obama hats.

“You won’t survive in my world, boy!” Toese roared. “You won’t survive in my world!”

“I’ll blow through your ****** window!” he said, and then two police officers intervened and removed him from the fray.

Toese, who stands at 6 foot 3 inches tall and weighs more than 300 pounds, has developed a reputation for responding with explosive anger when confronted with opposing views. At a Patriot Prayer rally in May 2017, he was caught on video punching a man half his size in the face. Later that summer, he caught a disorderly conduct citation from Portland police for brawling at another protest, and later failed to appear in court on the misdemeanor. In December 2017, he was arrested at yet another demonstration on charges of disorderly conduct, harassment and assault. This June, he and Donovon Flippo, fellow member of the Proud Boys, allegedly violently confronted a man at a Portland area mall. According to the accuser, the men called him a “******,” and then Toese punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - fredtoast - 07-17-2020, 04:30 PM