Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay
(08-23-2020, 07:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Not here they don't.  And lucky for us, they're called the CINCINNATI Bengals.

Cincinnati is a melting pot of college sports fandoms.  UC, Xavier, Ohio State, UK, NKU.  Ohio State dominates jack shit in this market.  Hell, there's a number of Michigan fans here as well.  You'd never find that north of here in this state.

I know it's "cool" for the Cincinnati area fans to hate Ohio State.  Seen it plenty on this board.  Heard it plenty on 700 WLW. The Buckeyes are the best football team in Ohio from year to year.  It's OK to be a Buckeye fan and live in Cincinnati... You don't have to be a douche.

I live in Southern Ohio. Portsmouth, area. I love my Buckeyes and my Bengals. I see a lot of you guys hate on Ohio State from jealousy of Columbus. They are literally like 90 minutes to the right of Cincinnati , our state capital and you hate them cause UC sucks. Pathetic

There is nothing wrong with our state capital or rooting for the Buckeyes
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay - Kingslayer - 08-24-2020, 03:26 AM