Poll: Did Trump do right thing by lying?
Yes.
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Trump do the right thing when he lied about the coronavirus?
(09-10-2020, 02:31 PM)Mer Wrote: Before the virus hit our nation's the economy was booming like never before, 401k's at all time highs, unemployment (especially for blacks) at all time lows, jobs (that Obama claimed you'd need a magic wand to bring back to the U.S.) increasing, and that's just to name a few. Before Trump our economy was crap. Even with Covid still going on he's getting things back to the way they were pre-covid. Like him, hate him, or whatever he's the best man to get the economy back. Especially compared to a lifetime politician who's accomplished nothing in almost 50 years of government service other than being VP during the time our economy went to crap when there was no virus like Covid.

The economy was so great that all it took was people missing one paycheck for it to fall though. Also the economy was growing before Trump took office. Also the president doesn't control the economy. This isn't the Soviet Union.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Trump do the right thing when he lied about the coronavirus? - jason - 09-10-2020, 02:35 PM