Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Thread: The 2014-2015 Edition
(05-26-2015, 09:21 AM)Attackcat Wrote: Mozgov is holding people to under 40% around the basket best rim protection in the playoffs and jr, shump and delly are all playing lights out defense and hitting their threes at a good clip and bran is the only reason the cavs are winning?  I don't think some of you actually understand the game of basketball.  This team is winning because of the defense and threes,  they average 10 a game golden state  averaging 11. Brans defense is no where near elite anymore unlike shump and I'm not even going to post what his three point percentage is(shocking low)  and he gets all the credit?  How many times this post season has the cavs bench extended or got a lead without bran,  only to lose it again when he comes in and stops the ball movement.  Bran is great,  best player in the NBA but to say he is doing this alone is bs and bran would tell you that himself.

Lebron is averaging 27.9 points, 10.5 rebounds, and 8.4 assists during the post season. Lebron is the Main reason why we are were we are this season. Shump and JR are good and all but wouldn't be this good without Lebron.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBA Thread: The 2014-2015 Edition - J24 - 05-26-2015, 04:31 PM