Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasting cap space on certain veterans
(10-19-2020, 05:10 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think players that are injured should be given pass.  I really like Reader.   WTS, I am unfamiliar with Waynes but from what I have read, it seems he plays rush well but plays like Kirk in pass-cov.  My understanding is the Bengals can get out of Waynes contract in year two but not certain.  

I think Bengals need to part ways or trade:
Ross
Green
Dunlap
Geno

They need to sign WJ3 and Alexander.  

I Don't think Green will be worth 18 or more mil per year.  I know he is one of the good guys, but I have see enough that points the team going younger with more aggressive WR via draft.  

I am extremely disappointed in Mike Thomas.  I was pimping him early in the year.  I knew he had Simpson like ability of making fantastic catches but dropping easy ones, but he has shown not much.

I apologize if I made it sound like this thread was about the guys who were injured. I simply included them because they are not able to contribute even though they have big cap hits.
The primary focus is the guys who are not injured but still not playing enough snaps/contributing enough.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wasting cap space on certain veterans - ochocincos - 10-19-2020, 05:24 PM