Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ngakoue traded to Ravens...what could Bengals' players fetch?
Yannick Ngakoue was just traded from MIN to BAL for a 2021 3rd rounder and conditional 2022 5th rounder. Ngakoue is set to hit FA this coming offseason, so it's just a half-year rental.
How do you think that affects the Bengals' likelihood of trading high-priced veterans like Green, Dunlap, and Atkins?

Note that Ngakoue has 5.0 sacks out of 6 games this season, which is good production. The Bengals' veterans, thus far, have probably had their value take a hit based on their production this year.

As such, I don't think Green would get more than a 4th rounder. I think Dunlap and Atkins MAY be able to get a 3rd rounder because the team that would get them would have Dunlap through 2021 and Atkins through 2022. With that said, I think a 4th rounder is probably the highest for them given their age and lack of production this year so far.

Should the Bengals consider trading a younger guy like Lawson if they don't plan on re-signing him? He's leading the team in sacks but is in a contract year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ngakoue traded to Ravens...what could Bengals' players fetch? - ochocincos - 10-22-2020, 12:49 PM