Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here?
I can't believe this dude is still on this team.

He should have been inactive for Sunday's game after posting the team's rotation/depth chart and publically ripping his coaches. I see no good reason in keeping active if he's not going to play much anyways. And regardless of PT, you just can't have someone doing that, especially after what lead up to it.

Yet they chose to have him remain active, which was a headscratcher. Well, guess what that leads to? More bs. Fighting with a coach on the sideline, and crying out for attention like a 14 year old emo girl by "listing" his house for sale on Twitter.

You have an entire team coming off a heartbreaking loss, and this guy just had to make it about himself. He decided in the heat of the moment, with other guys probably devastated, to get into with his coach. Me, me, me.

So, why is he still here? Why hasn't he at least been fined and/or suspended for contract detrimental to the team? This, IMHO, is absolutely crazy to allow to go on completely unpunished.

If your answer is he's still here because we waiting to find a trade partner, we're running out of time. There's one week left. If you haven't found one by now then I don't see what's going to change to make it happen. Your leverage in any negotiations just went further down after these past few days. And let's be honest, he has no trade value. He makes way too much money for way too little production, and everyone knows he wants out.

Do you guys think we're actually planning on doing anything, or do you think this dude is goign to be dressed on Sunday. Cuz I would have thought the team would have issued some kind of strong response yesterday and the fact they didn't has me wondering.

What to do we do with this guy?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here? - Wes Mantooth - 10-27-2020, 12:22 PM
RE: How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here? - J24 - 10-28-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here? - CJD - 10-27-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here? - J24 - 10-27-2020, 03:40 PM