Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takk McKinley released by Atlanta.
(11-10-2020, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: From that story:

McKinley had expressed his desire to be traded before the trade deadline and took to social media to say the Falcons turned down fifth- and sixth-round draft pick offers from multiple teams despite his request to be traded.

The fourth-year veteran also said that he requested a trade last year but Atlanta turned down a second-round pick offer for him then. Now McKinley is free to choose where he goes once he clears waivers.

I have never seen a player quote what was actually offered to a team for them before.  I am not sure how he would know this information, but it shows how Atlanta did the same thing as Cincy, rather than get something for him.  The odd part is releasing him a few days later.  Cincy is seemingly holding on to Price and Ross to either further evaluate (how you look on the bench?) or for depth.  

Have to assume he is getting that info on the offers from his agent.

And with Price, we still have time to trade him and Ross.... I don't know why they kept him. That comp pick isn't going to be that great and you have WRs on the practice squad if you need them.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Takk McKinley released by Atlanta. - Murdock2420 - 11-10-2020, 01:46 PM