Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Giants Game can still be Won By Bengals
There is an old story in football of when the team is down, go out and WIN ONE for The Gipper, or something like that. IF Players Step Up Sunday. they can Win One for Burrow and also sidelined Mixon. The Giants are not a powerhouse team in 2020, they lost their top running back early in season. The game is in Cincinnati where Bengals have won in 2020. They can cry over last week, or they can step up and earn Their paychecks and Win One for Burrow.

I'm hoping unlike Greg Cook, Joe Burrow will be back. For now it is time for back-ups to earn their pay as Sam Wyche, Virgil Carter, Turk, Jeff Blake, Jon Kitna, Fitzgerald, McCarron when thrown into games after injuries to starters. Ryan Finley is a 4th round pick from North Carolina State and for him it is an opportunity. With no preseason and all focus on getting rookie Burrow reps. Finley would have been rusty coming in last week. This week Finley gets the starters practice reps all week. Bengals back-up is Brandon Allen as Bengals are trying out QBs. I see it is possible for Bengals to claim Jake Dolegala off Patriots practice squad if they keep him on active roster at least 3 weeks. Finley, Allen and Dolegala were all members of Bengals in 2020, and having 3 active QBs rest of season is more than possible. My guess is Ryan Finley may be a good replacement for now with practice reps now.

Finley was drafted 4th round under Zac in 2019 and has backed up Dalton and then Burrow. So he has had 2 years of the playbook. He is the best option to carry out the playbook the last 6 games. Finley & Team need to Step Up. The Giants Game can be Won. Get that 3rd win of season. There Is No Quit In Football. They have 6 games left to play. so hit the practice field and Get At It, These 6 teams will have no tears for Bengals on game days. Warren Sapp on slamming Akili Smith to ground said, " I don't feel sorry for you ". Neither will the 6 teams left on Bengals Schedule, so put the crying towels away. Hit that practice field.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Giants Game can still be Won By Bengals - kevin - 11-25-2020, 02:53 AM