Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D&H Sports interview with Elise Jesse on Toxic culture
(11-27-2020, 02:36 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: Sacha Baron Cohen uses his characters such as Borat to get people to underestimate him and drop their defenses. He can coax them into unguarded revelations they wouldn't make if confronted with a more conventional and apparently competent interviewer. It can be a surprisingly effective tactic (although I don't think Dadio and Hodgie make the most of it).

But why can't Europeans talk American football?

What other Bengals podcasts? There are loads.

I get the character of borat im saying I was instantly sick of people talking like him. 

Europeans can talk american football it's just cliched and annoying that people doing "funny characters or voices" just put on a european accent and let er rip.  

What is so baffling about me saying I get fatigued with fake accents?  Oy pip pip the Bengals wot wot is a ruddy rotten team they is I tells ya.   

I assure you if the puppets put on valley girl or surfer dude lingo or talked like Cheech Marin id tune our too. It's just not my thing.  I'll admit i went to a liberal arts college and the number of drama students there that were from the PA suburbs but spoke with british accents burned me out pretty quickly. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D&H Sports interview with Elise Jesse on Toxic culture - Nately120 - 11-27-2020, 03:02 PM