Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do we do if Sewell is gone at 3?
(12-21-2020, 06:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I like Pitts, but he can't play TE in the NFL at 239 lbs., he tries and he will be injured and unavailable more often than he plays. Can he block a DE or edge rusher? My guess is no way.

If he can add 20 lbs/ and not lose speed or athleticism, then yes, but a big maybe for 3rd overall pick in my opinion.

So, if Sewell is gone, I try and get a haul to move back 5 to 7 spots or go with Chase at WR.

If a trade back, if Leatherwood the OT from Bama is available, he is my pick and possibly at #3 if we don't get Sewell.

Yeah, I think we tried and failed at drafting durable, productive TEs enough in the past. Other teams have had plenty of success drafting extremely productive TEs in the 2nd/3rd round. 

Honestly, I don't understand why so many are down on Uzo. He was doing quite well connecting with Burrow early in the season before the injury. I'm much more concerned with the offensive and defensive lines. 

If WJ3 walks, we suddenly need a corner as well. Picking Surtain would certainly be nice, but we would look very similar to what we did this year on defense--albeit with an upgrade at corner number 1 (and potentially the shut down type).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do we do if Sewell is gone at 3? - Bengalstripes9 - 12-21-2020, 06:27 PM