Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you get for Christmas
As a Dad, I like getting our kids and grandkids cool stuff and like most Dads, I really don't care about receiving because for 1, I really don't want them to spend their money and 2, Dad gifts are usually something they catch on the way out the store that has a Bengals logo on it. LOL Anyway, my son bought me a friggen Bengals lava lamp that has orange wax in it. I've never had a lava lamp but I swear I have been staring at this thing for awhile and I really wish I had a joint right now and I can't remember how long it's been since I've burnt one?

Disclaimer: I said I like to get gifts, which I do. But I only buy like about 5% of them. Usually the wife buys them all. Last night I watched my daughter open a present and I said, OMG thats so nice. Who got you that? She said, "You did." So I looked at her like a deer in the headlights, she returned the same look, then we both started laughing hysterically as my face must have been redder than a baboons ass.

I also got a totally awesome yetti (I get a new mug/cup every year. I have like 10 Bengals yetti's). However, this one was personally designed. It's like an orange/black/gray marble looking with a Bengals logo on it. It is very nice. 

Oh, Oh, Oh, and the greatest thing I got was from my wife. Not a friggen thing but a credit card statement that made me pee a little.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What did you get for Christmas - HarleyDog - 12-27-2020, 01:04 AM
RE: What did you get for Christmas - jason - 12-28-2020, 11:33 PM
What did you get for Christmas - Storer50 - 12-31-2020, 04:03 AM
RE: What did you get for Christmas - Stewy - 12-31-2020, 01:07 PM