Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake
(12-31-2020, 08:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 1. It doesn't take 4 years to "turn an NFL team around" Teams regularly turn around in a year two at the most.

2. Two of the teams Zac has beat have a combined 5 wins. It took him nearly two full seasons to win a road game ! He played the horrific NFCE this season and came away 0-3-1. 

3. There's nothing I've seen from ZT up to this point that leads me to believe he's an NFL level HC.

4. Every team has had to deal with the same covid issues as Zac, that's no excuse. 

1. Under these circumstances it takes longe than 1 -2 years especially with the amount of injuries.

2. One of the teams he beat has a 12-3 record. He did not beat them the first game of the year he beat them when they were sting to win their division. Oh, by the way when was the last time we beat the Steelers on Prime Time Monday Night Football. Hell I would keep him around as long s he beats the Steelers every year.

3. I think his play calling is very good. For the longest time I along with every defensive player w played against could predict the play ML offense was going to run. I find it refreshing to watch a game I cannot tell what play is next. The Finley QB run for TD was awesome!

4. This is true but the more veteran teams have a better chance of handling this because their players are familiar with the staff already. We did though have more injuries to our TOP players than any other team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake - SuperBowlBound! - 12-31-2020, 09:06 PM