Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake
(12-31-2020, 09:10 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: SPECIFICALLY injuries to our top players have hindered it. We also have a rookie QB.
We had a losing culture for the last 15 years that will not be easy to change.
Some players preferred the way it was under ML and did not put forth effort.

We have been watching shit football for the last 15-20 years what is wrong with giving the guy his 3-4 years?

What do you have to lose?

Stop watching them if you hate him so much. 

We've been watching shit football for 2 years, and blah football for the 3 years prior to that. The decade before that was the longest period of sustained success in the Bengals history. Guys on our coaching staff were getting head gigs and promotions from other teams. Not surprisingly, there isn't much interest around the league 8n our coaches at the moment. There may be a losing culture here, but to pin it on the past 15 years is laughable.

And I don't care enough about Zac Taylor to hate him my friend. He just sucks at his job (maybe that changes). The bottom line is we can, and could've done better. Deep down... You know it too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake - jason - 12-31-2020, 09:24 PM