Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 6.0 2021- NO FA, Sewell gone, 1 trade
I made one trade since the player I really coveted was gone and gained an additional 2nd and late 3rd rounder.

Round 1 Pick 8 (CAR): JaMarr Chase, WR, LSU (A)- Our #1 WR and the best WR prospect since AJ Green, who worked out pretty well around here and he didn't often have the caliber of Boyd and Higgins with him. When he did (2015), Bengals were one of the best offenses in the league before Dalton broke his thumb.

Round 2 Pick 5: Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia (A)- I believe WJIII will be gone. The Bengals will sign Lawson and Alexander, but lose WJIII. This guy has great fluidity for his length and plays the ball in the air well.

Round 2 Pick 8 (CAR): Jaylen Twyman, DT, Pittsburgh (A): Geno's replacement. A strong, quick 3T

Round 3 Pick 5: Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota (A): Basically a bus with long arms. Third and short? I got you.

Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Deonte Brown, OG, Alabama (A+): Best blocker on Bama's line. A great road grader for RG next to Faalele and surprisingly agile for a big man.

Round 4 Pick 5: Chris Rumph, DE/OLB, Duke (A+): A joler. Can be put anywhere and he gets through. Uncanny ability to "get skinny" and fly by guys. Third and long with this guy outside with Lawson, and Hubbard inside with Twyman? Yes, please.

Round 5 Pick 5: Zaven Collins, DE/OLB, Tulsa (A+): Depth and talent at the DE are problems no more. Another freak athlete with relentless energy

Round 6 Pick 5: Tyreke Johnson, CB, Ohio State (A+): Underrated only because of his lack of experience. Has all the tools. A steal here.

Round 7 Pick 5: Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida (A+): Some say the fastest man in college football. Needs to catch with his hands more and less with his body, but a threat on deep balls, screens, and sweeps. Dangerous with his hands on the ball. A great complement to the starting 3.

Round 7 Pick 7: Grayson Atkins, K, North Carolina (B): Basically, he isn't Fat Randy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 6.0 2021- NO FA, Sewell gone, 1 trade - SHRacerX - 01-05-2021, 04:51 PM