Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Trade Talk: Andre Smith
Bengals Just drafted Fisher and Ogbuehi
Currently at OT we have Whit, Fisher Ogbuehi, Andre, and Winston. Perhaps they re-sign collins if they trade Smith.
This would be assuming we sign Whit to an extension.
2016 OT's would be Whit at LT Ogbuehi or Fisher at RT and the other would be the swing backup.

Giants O-line is a mess. They just lost their starting left tackle for 5-6 months.
If Jake Fisher proves he is beast, let the Bengals try to get something in return for Andre Smith other than a Comp pick.
I know he's rehabbing. By all accounts he should be ready for the season. He looks in Monster Shape. So why would you want to trade him? IDK! Just a fun thread.

So seeing as the Giants need a LT...They could swing Erek Flowers to LT. Plug Smith in at RT.

Now what do you want back from the Giants? Something reasonable. Draft Pick, Player? (Not Eli Manning, Or Beckham or Cruz. That will never happen.)
I don't really know the Giants roster so well. Honestly I don't think they really have any specific player the Bengals want that they would give up.
So...for me it'd be at least a 2nd Round draft pick. Better than a comp pick.

If you know another team that needs a tackle that has a player or two...Who would you trade Andre Smith for?
Make it somewhat realistic. (Yes I know the idea itself is not realistic but go with it)
Its the offseason and we are bored!)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Crazy Trade Talk: Andre Smith - Lqhybrid25 - 05-20-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Crazy Trade Talk: Andre Smith - OSUfan - 05-25-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Crazy Trade Talk: Andre Smith - JSR18 - 05-20-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Crazy Trade Talk: Andre Smith - Au165 - 05-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Crazy Trade Talk: Andre Smith - J24 - 05-20-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Crazy Trade Talk: Andre Smith - Benton - 05-20-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Crazy Trade Talk: Andre Smith - CJD - 05-21-2015, 08:55 AM