Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 8.0 2021: The Bully Draft (w/FA)
(01-13-2021, 02:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Current cap space for 2021 (expected $175 mill cap floor + $10.1 mill rollover) = $34.5 mill
Cutting Atkins, Hart: $9.6+$5.9 = $15.5 mill
Total cap after cuts = $50 mill

The FAs you mention to sign: $49.58 mill APY.

If you don't cut more people, you won't be able to sign your draft picks unless the actual 2021 cap ends up being higher than $176 mill.

Also, I'm seeing Marshall and Collins projected at least a round higher than you have them at.
TDN has Marshall at 25th overall prospect, Collins at 53rd overall prospect. While their rankings aren't gospel, they seem to be high on these guys. As such, the Bengals may not get to take them as late as you have them.

Has that $175 million dollar been announced?  I have heard up to 190?

And for the love of God, THIS IS A SIM.  Projected rounds don't matter.  It goes by Draftek's current player board matched with team needs.  One round?  Do you really think that we know what round everyone will be drafted in ONE DAY before the draft let alone three months?  Maybe we can just make a stick above all the mock drafts where people can post about how guys will never be there in that round.  This, despite other teams having the ability to take them and they went elsewhere.  It isn't like they didn't make a selection?  

I really enjoy mock drafts and I don't mind (in fact, I encourage it) criticism about a player (Hey, I don't like that guy because...) but arguing the rounds and discounting the players is just annoying.

Sorry, I think I have done 8 mock drafts and might have 30 comments about how players won't be available and 0 comments about certain players.

Maybe I should just give people more to ***** about like a mock where there is no sim and I just take the first 7 rated players as my first seven picks.  That should keep everyone busy for a while.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 8.0 2021: The Bully Draft (w/FA) - SHRacerX - 01-13-2021, 03:59 PM