Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Dehner - 'Will Bengals invest in offensive line?'
This draft has some serious G and OT talent. Although I am not anxious to use a first round pick on anyone other than Sewell, they need to come out of this draft with a candidate for RT, and a candidate for RG. They can use Spain/XSF at LG and the other serve as quality depth. If Hart is cut, I would assume the majority of that money would go to a FA RT. There are quite a few guards that could be available in the 3rd round to fill the hole at RG.

If they get a guy like Moton before the draft and Sewell falls to them at 5, I still take him and put Jonah at LG. Then you really don't need much more to address the offensive line, as XSF and Spain could battle it out for RG. That, or get nice haul of picks from a team that really covets Sewell. If I could come out of FA with just Moton (and re-sign Lawson, WJIII, and Alexander) then go add a guy like Chase, Barmore, and a C like Josh Myers (remember, Hopkins could always be the RG) then I would be more than happy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Dehner - 'Will Bengals invest in offensive line?' - SHRacerX - 01-19-2021, 06:31 PM