Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do Players retiring or being traded impact draft?
I see 2 areas in 2021 impacting the draft, 1st if indeed salary cap is reduced 10% versus years past increased 10%, then I see a lot of vet players available at all positions so Bengals may be able to fill needs prior to the draft at some positions.

Second, Rivers just announced he is retiring. I think Brees may retire as well, Both teams have very good back up QB's, but a very good QB starting may not be enough. Ben may hang it up, Brady probably not, but it is possible. You take the teams who need a starter now due to performance + teams who have a retiring or aging QB (Saints, Steelers, Falcons) and QB draft position could be huge in 2021.

Our #5 pick overall in round 1 and/or #6 overall in round 2 (second tier QB's).

Any thoughts on how the great group of aging QB's impacts us in 2021 since we have a franchise QB?

Other positions?

I added trades to this thread. as today team with #7 pick will need a QB as Stafford wants out. So, unless they trade or sign a vet could be trade partner with Bengals to move up to #5
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How do Players retiring or being traded impact draft? - Luvnit2 - 01-20-2021, 11:16 AM