Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should Burrow Refuse To Play For Bengals
and right away most of you will be angry at such a topic

but away from Bengal Fan Sites, many football fans non Bengal think the worst thing that could have happened to Burrow was Bengals.

On being drafted, I read many saying, " Oh No, not the Bengals, poor Burrow ". Certainly on getting injured most sports fans and media said, " The Bengals ruined him ". Most sports world consider The Bengals a lost cause and the worst front office in all sports. All they have to do is point to no play-off wins since Paul Brown died going into 1991 season. The Bengals also have more 4 win seasons or less than any NFL team since Paul Brown died. Players and coaches come and go, but Mike Brown and Family are the one constant in losing since Paul Brown died.

The word used by people in sports for Mike Brown Family Bengals is CHEAP. World media says this, and many ex Bengal players agree that Mike Brown is Cheap. The saying is, You get what you pay for. The Bengals have got the longest no play-off win streak in NFL of 30 years.

So there are many in the world sports media and sports fans non Bengals who say Burrow should demand to be traded. That nothing good will ever come from Burrow on the sorry Bengals, and he should go to a real team.

I have to admit I saw the injury coming. People kept raving to me about Bengals drafting Burrow, and then how good he looked playing. All along I said I hope he doesn't get injured, Bengals have No Blocking. They have had No Blocking for years. Then the sports announcers were saying how Burrow was getting hit more than any quarterback in NFL each week. Some of those unblocked hits and Burrow barely able to get up. He was taking a beating. Then the hit where he didn't get up. Many see Burrow taking the same non stop hard hits going forward as the Bengals remain a lost cause. Many see this a waste of a good player like Burrow.

So it is a fair question. Should Burrow demand to be traded to another team. Should he refuse to play for the most losing team over the last 30 years. Should he refuse to line up behind no blocking only to get career injured in his first years in NFL. Many in sports say he should refuse to play for the Bengals. So it is a fair question for our Bengals Site. Should Burrow refuse to play for Bengals ?
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Should Burrow Refuse To Play For Bengals - kevin - 02-04-2021, 01:49 PM