Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd wants JJ Watt to be a Bengal
(02-14-2021, 12:54 PM)kalibengal Wrote: interesting about Boyd tweeting that...wondering if there is something brewing....Reader Im sure has put in his recommendation and ma(ybe lobbying
Watt to consider at least a visit.   As I have said earlier posts, Watt I think would be a good 2 to 3 yr deal guy with roster bonuses based on being able to play. He would bring instant leadership  and fire this D still lacks IMO.   Think of Watt and maybe a Shaq Barret or a high Draft (Edge) pick?  
and let Lawson test the market.  Also, not sold on Pitt being a contender anymore....do you recall  how we whooped them and how badly Browns kicked thier asses in playoffs?  Looks like a team on decline and Big Ben could retire too? He looks ready and when you hear him speak he seems one foot  out the door sometimes .

I think that Watt has plenty left in the tank.  His stats have diminished, due to a serious loss of talent around him in Houston.  As for Shaq Barrett?  After the breakout season he had, and getting an offer revoked by the Bengals last year..  Good luck with that, he's going to be looking for $20M
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Boyd wants JJ Watt to be a Bengal - SunsetBengal - 02-14-2021, 01:10 PM