Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade options on draft day with QB needy teams
(02-22-2021, 09:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The mock SIMs generally allow for trades based on the draft position point ranking system.  Trading back to 12 (for only one extra 1-4 rounder, which is a huge point discrepancy in SF favor) and getting an OT is not what I would do at all.   I would want more than the so-called point value and with the talent on SFs defense, and their coaching staff, I don't see them being near the top of next year's (2022) draft at all.  I want BETTER than the point value says for the #5 pick and if SF wants it, it is going to cost them.  

I feel the opposite, QB seems a mess for SF, and they are in a very tough division, I see them middle of the pack and if we have two tackles on your board in that 10 range, perfect time to trade back with few teams behind you taking tackles....so i value SF spot a bit more than you do.. it is all forecasting either way you go.... but I don;t see SF on the upswing especially if they are considering a QB move up... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trade options on draft day with QB needy teams - Essex Johnson - 02-22-2021, 09:46 AM