Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility
(02-23-2021, 10:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Sure it was because.... and I'll type this slower this time so you can keep up,  t h i s    t h r e a d   w a s    a b o u t   t h e   o p p p o r t u n i t y  t o   b u i l d    a   f a c i l i t y    i n    c o n j u c t i o n   w i t h   t h e  B e a r c a t s,   b e t w e e n    P B S    a n d    t h e    c a m p u s .....

Let me explain something to you Sled (so YOU can keep up) on message boards threads sometimes slightly diverge from the OP. Shocking I know, but it does happen from time to time. In fact it usually takes all of about one page...

This thread was about the Bengals not having a practice facility. It so happens the OP brought UC as a partner option (because why would our notoriously cheap owner do anything on his own), but that doesn’t mean we can’t discuss the issue in general on a grander scale.

16 years and Marvin never got his indoor facility. Absolutely pathetic and embarrassing. I have the utmost respect for that man being able to drag this joke of a franchise out of the dark ages almost single handedly. It was nothing short of miraculous considering the ownership he was hampered with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility - Nicomo Cosca - 02-23-2021, 11:22 AM