Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate?
(02-22-2021, 12:03 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I know it wouldn't happen anyway but that is the way I was looking at it. 

Mixon is getting paid way too much for this to happen, just saying that Gio played very well last year in his absence and to get 
paid as much as Mixon is he needs to stay healthy and contribute. Boyd stays healthy and contributes, very valuable player to us.

Well yeah, we overpaid Mixon but that doesn't mean he isn't a very good to great RB who still has great upside.

Was just saying that I don't want to trade Boyd at all.

True.

Sad, but true.

Yep. Gotta keep the young good proven players and replace the bad ones or coach them up. Simple as that.

I hate Mixon's contract too, and I've come around to the notion that you don't pay a RB... Like ever. Run them into the ground for 3-4 years and groom his replacement along the way.

But you're right, and Gio is finally at about that 30 year old cliff too... I can't believe he's just now getting there. He must've been 19 or 20 when we drafted him.

We're paper thin, and can't afford to trade anybody of any value.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate? - jason - 02-22-2021, 12:13 AM