Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florio: 'Bengals care about money, not championships'
It is simple for others like the moron writer who hates the Bengals to attempt to spend other people's money.

It is easy to jump on the chest of a franchise laying on the ground battered and bruised. We have non business people trashing a business they have no experience running. What business has Florio run?

I think it is comical how many get their blood pressure up over things they have zero control, never learn just rinse and repeat their actions. Yet, they want us to believe they have the answers and credibility to run an NFL team. Or just live in half empty mode and look for ways to vent.

I don't agree with the lack of an all in mentality Bengals did not show when we had a great roster and adding the right piece or 2 gives us a shot at winning not only a playoff game, but it all. But, the Bengals play their players, sign a lot to second contracts so not sure player spending is a great argument to add so they are cheap.

In the end, every fan wants a winner. The cheap label comes from losing. The Browns had huge amounts of salary cap money unspent the past few years, yet noone called them cheap. Life goes on, I can't control the actions taken by the Bengals to bring home a winner, so my blood pressure is great as I simply refuse to let it upset me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Florio: 'Bengals care about money, not championships' - Luvnit2 - 02-27-2021, 11:34 AM