Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florio: 'Bengals care about money, not championships'
(02-27-2021, 02:07 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Florio is an asshat and an unabashed Steelers fan/bengal hater. Most of his bengals takes show little imagination. More of the same old same old.

Unfortunately for us the bengals are the only or one of a few teams where the primary business is the team. No outside business units to bring in other revenue. But they have made their stockpile.

I don’t know the feasibility of them building their own outdoor practice bubble as I don’t know what that would cost. I’ve always thought for a team that mostly lives through the draft they would be better served investing in the scouting department. Tobin would have been fired by most teams by now considering his performance. If Mikey has really stepped away from most of the decision making I’ll hold judgment until I have seen more from Katie will do moving forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Scouts are cheap. Front office personnel with actual skills are cheap. If you’re going to rely on the draft you need an excellent, robust scouting department to turn mid and late round draftees into usable contributors.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Florio: 'Bengals care about money, not championships' - t3r3e3 - 02-28-2021, 01:15 AM