Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-04-2021, 03:20 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 23 year old Michael Jordan told me to tell you hi and to remind you that he isn't the first mid-round OL to have a rocky start to their career. He also wanted me to remind you it wouldn't be the first time a guy had a down year in the NFL and improved.

(03-04-2021, 02:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am confused by the 100% negativity (actually just shows fans don't want improvement once they have decided a player should be gone).

Let's look at the alternative stories that could be out there.

Jordan sitting at home eating doughnuts to beef up for 2021.
Jordan tells Willie Anderson no thanks when Willie offers his help.
Jordan spends off season doing no conditioning for 2021.

I always thought we wanted players who try to get better, but not in this forum, it is spun to make players look like Neanderthals. Congrats to the naysayers, way to take a positive and turn into a negative...................again

BTW..It was Eric Steinbach who missed the block at LG and allowed the Palmer injury in the 2006 playoff loss to the Steelers. I don't recall him being outcast as a result

I didn't make the thread with the intent of being negative about the kid wanting to go out and improve himself and get better. If it works, that is awesome and it would be great to see him turn into a solid option at guard.

It was more a shot at the organization as I'm really concerned there will be more low value signings for the O-line and not a high level of competition that needs to be there. 

As others have said, if all he does is beat out Redmon, Price and XSF, that isn't a sign of improvement as much as the status quo here in town.

If he beats out Thuney and a good draft pick for a spot... then congrats to him for getting better and I'll be happy as hell for him.

I just don't want his working out with Willie to be an excuse (Go team Hopson) that the Guard spot isn't a focal point anymore.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - Murdock2420 - 03-04-2021, 05:07 PM