Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ESPN's coverage of our free agent signings
(03-16-2021, 07:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I just found this nonsense funny

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/31010041/nfl-free-agency-grades-every-big-signing-trade-2021

He ranks Awuzie as the 30th best free agent out there, we got him for 7 million per year, and this guy grades it as a C and calls him a "cheap replacement" for WJ3, who they rank as their 31st best free agent. He says "in typical Bengals style" as a way of saying we cheaped out.

That's actually even more funny than I thought. I didn't realize they literally ranked Awuzie better than WJIII when I saw his grade.

And then, for Trey Hendrickson, this guy says "this is a very Bengals deal" and basically downplays the signing when they had him as the 7th ranked free agent whereas Lawson is ranked as 37th.

You can't make this shit up dude. It's pathetic how biased they are. They can't even realize their discrepancies even when they post links to their free agent rankings in the very free agent grading article in which they're contradicting their top 100 ranking list. It's top notch comedy.

Everything he said is 100% correct and fair. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN's coverage of our free agent signings - rfaulk34 - 03-16-2021, 10:55 PM