Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Pre-Draft Simulation...really
(04-22-2021, 02:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The simulation really had DeVonta Smith taken by DET even though Chase and Pitts were there?
Not sure I would believe that would happen.

If we instead assume Chase was the selection at 5 and then Pitts at 6, who would you take at 7?

I will address your question first....with Chase and Pitts off the board at #7 I select Rashawn Slater. I feel he is the best O line prospect in this draft, even if he is being selected purely as an OT. I believe he is more sound in technique and has better feet than Sewell. Slater seems to show a very high football IQ and coming out of the Northwestern program you know he is extremely intelligent and is very well coached. 

Now to the original statement...I understand why you may not believe those selections would happen but we also o not know what Detroit and Miami how as most valuable in their selection of a player and or how they feel the available player fits best with their scheme and in-house players. Many variables that are specific to each program and staff.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Pre-Draft Simulation...really - OSUfan - 04-24-2021, 11:16 AM