Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Falcon & the Winter Soldier [Spoilers]
I've seen some complaints about the finale. I liked it.

Zemo is an all time great MCU villain.

I'm glad they found a way to keep Walker in it. Love to hate him and Wyatt Russell did such a great job with the character.

Sam coming into his own and Bucky coming to terms with his past.

Sharon's role made sense (and we have to assume she faked being snapped since Endgame said she was) and I like seeing her get set up as another great MCU villain behind the scenes but without powers. That dynamic is what makes the Captain America movies (outside of the first) so good.

I'm ok with Karli not being as dynamic. She's a teen who gains powers and misuses it. An antithesis to what we saw with Spider-Man. She served to give some humanity to those who saw their world come crashing down twice (during the snap and during the return) and for us to see how many normal people are upset with the world around them now and can give motive to our next class of villains.

It's hard to craft a good villain post Thanos just given the level that he was on, but we had a great start with Mysterio being in direct response to the legacy Tony left behind. Hopefully this gives some good fodder moving forward.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Falcon & the Winter Soldier [Spoilers] - BmorePat87 - 04-24-2021, 12:39 PM