Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Joey Kern Fans?
(05-18-2021, 11:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I just looked up his IMDB page because he looked familiar. He was in a pretty good move which I completely forgot about called Grind. It was a comedy about a bunch of skateboarders.

Not to go completely off topic but this reminds to lament the fact that no video stores exist anymore. I'd like to watch Grind again now that I just remembered it. If Blockbuster was still around I could stop in and rent it for .99 cents. I could all sorts of old movies for cheap if I wanted to. Out Cold comes to mind as another comedy from that time I wouldn't mind seeing again.

I miss those days so much when it was a big event that your entire family got excited to go rent a movie and a video game or two, you’d get popcorn, and then come home and watch the movie and play the games for two days.

My memory is a little foggy on this but, when I was little, I don’t think we went to Blockbuster because I think there was a little store called Video Village in the shopping mall with Skyline.

It was actually directly across the street from the cemetery where we ended up wrecking.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Any Joey Kern Fans? - BFritz21 - 05-13-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Any Joey Kern Fans? - Benton - 05-18-2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Any Joey Kern Fans? - BFritz21 - 05-18-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Any Joey Kern Fans? - Wes Mantooth - 05-18-2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Any Joey Kern Fans? - BFritz21 - 05-18-2021, 01:52 PM