Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals- Holes to Fill and Money to Fill Them Still
(05-31-2021, 09:13 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Guard.  I would put that above dl, and certainly above backup tackle.  I like Spain as a backup, at g and t if needed.  But I’d like a starting caliber guard get cut from some cash strapped team now that June 1 is upon us.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer Spain being the first guard off the bench as well. I don't like any of the available guards out there as upgrades tho so it would depend on their being a decent player released. 

Spain could maybe fill in at OT if he was on the bench but I worry that an injury to one of our OT's would be a disaster. I like Jonah but counting on him to play all 17 games is leap of faith. Need at least one OT on the bench that is capable. If have to move Carman or Spain to OT we then are weaker at OG- XSF may be okay to fill in at guard but if we have Spain at OT and XSF at guard we are pretty weak. 

I would love another WR but I think WR 4 (or WR5) if you believe in Tate is behind OL, DT, LB and TE in my view. If we upgrade TE then WR5 is less of an issue and TE will play more than WR4/5.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals- Holes to Fill and Money to Fill Them Still - CanadianBengal - 06-01-2021, 09:34 PM