Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the Only One Who Misses Salad Bars in Grocery Stores?
(06-03-2021, 12:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: I've never been a fan of salad bars or restaurants where customers serve themselves simply because i don't trust many people to not be filthy about it. I've seen just too many people pick food up off floors, scratch their asses, pick their noses, etc., around food. I'm still state certified on food safety and sanitation even though I wouldn't work in a restaurant for love or money again, but having seen too many filthy habits by customers and employees alike I REALLY don't trust those kinds of setups.. I'm definitely no fan of picking up someone else's viruses.

Ughh, don't remind of this stuff. LOL.  Now the next I actually get to go to one I'm going to think of someone with poop hands grabbing the spoon or touching the containers.

One plus for me though I always go to the salad bar in the morning.  It's also in a nicer store.  Hopefully that helps me avoid the nastiness somewhat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the Only One Who Misses Salad Bars in Grocery Stores? - Wes Mantooth - 06-03-2021, 12:32 PM