Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important Year for Jonah Williams
(06-25-2021, 03:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My problem is not with the timeline.  My problem is with your claim that the Bengals "plan A" was to sign Thuney or Zeitler and that "blew up in their face"

Since you are the expert on all Bengal media please provide a link to back up your claim that the front office made offers to either of those guys or even tried to get them to visit here.  Or at least some comments from the front office that those guys were their main targets.

I'll wait.

The first morning of free agency they were outbid for Thuney by a landslide (I know the family very well and am personal friends with them - this is true)... the Bengals went for Thuney first. That door was slammed in their face.

They offered Zeitler day 1 of tampering as well, after Thuney was gone, and the Ravens outbid them. This was announced March 15th during tampering period. Literally the first morning of. The Bengals were outbid for him https://www.google.com/amp/s/bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/15/bengals-tried-reunite-kevin-zeitler-free-agency/amp/

I mean, you don't have to wait... google it. Or, am I your personal teacher? Your Sensei? I mean, this was all nationally reported as it happened. I'm not making wild claims and then asking you to perform in depth, deep dives into the dark web.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very Important Year for Jonah Williams - PDub80 - 06-25-2021, 08:03 PM