Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 players that have to play at a very high level to get this team to the playoffs
(07-20-2021, 09:33 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree with your take that as long as the rest of the team is playing up to their demonstrated ability, having 3 previously unremarkable players step up and play at a high level can definitely put a team at a higher level.  Selecting players already proven or projected to perform at a high level really doesn't count, as they are simply doing their jobs.  

That is why my choices were simply "Guard, Center, Guard".  If the Bengals can control the line of scrimmage?  Watch out, this offense will be one of the more explosive ones in the league, with the ability to wear teams down with a ground and pound, as well as stretch them out and exploit them with the passing attack.

Good point, the trenches is where we need to improve most on both sides of the ball. The additions of Spain, Reiter and Carman
sure would be great for us if they played above their demonstrated ability. We haven't signed Reiter yet though, so a bit premature
on my part.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 players that have to play at a very high level to get this team to the playoffs - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-23-2021, 06:08 PM