Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agent Offensive Linemen as of August 7
(08-08-2021, 02:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Take them off the list.

Would be all for Okung, Osemele, Dotson, Fluker, Dahl or Easton.

We need depth for sure.

Easton is not good we have a bunch of Eastons on the team they need a good player. Sign Fluker to play guard who can also play Right Tackle as well. also having Carman be ur back up swing tackle and possible guard option is still there for solid depth. Jonah Fluker Spain and Reiff are a good enough four imo to feel at least good going into week 1. Let hill Hopkins and price fight for the starting center spot. To me it’s that simple at this point. Bringing just 1 guy In who most importantly is a proven good football player can solve this offensive line issue. Signing him give us this starting 5
Jonah Williams/Jackson Carman, Fred Johnson
Quinten Spain/D’Ante Smith
Trey Hopkins/Billy Price/Trey Hill
DJ Fluker/Xavier Sua Filo/
Riley Reiff/DJ Fluker/ Jackson Carman

That above is a solid damn starting 5 and decent depth to go with. Smith is gonna be a good player In my opinion...Sua Filo is solid depth inside Carman a second round pick off the bench to help inside and outside is fine with me but he by no means is ready to start and he may not ever be that type of player he may be a career swing guy but point is I can go into the season breathing much easier for burrow and this football team if we could just sack up and bring in someone like Fluker or honestly Osemele. Go get a good offensive lineman and fix this
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Agent Offensive Linemen as of August 7 - SadFaceBengal15 - 08-09-2021, 11:20 PM