Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defense has me hyped !
Bengals defense played really well together and that's great to see this early on with so many different faces.

Was wanting to zero in on Ossai and #58 did not disappoint. Already knew he had a great motor for a big guy and was just hoping he could harness it and have no doubt he will from his showing last night. Hopefully that hand injury is not too bad.

the time he pounced on the loose ball he was getting pressure on the QB on a full run forcing QB to step forward into inside pressure. Anyway as stated Ossai was at full run when QB stepped up allowing the Tackle to block him wide a run him out of the TV screen on dead run way behind developing play. . Seconds later the ball hits the ground and all of a sudden he comes from nowhere back on screen to pounce and recover. How the hell he switched directions while running and being blocked to get back in time to recover ball I have no idea.

Liked the pick a lot, but now I love the pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 08:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals defense played really well together and that's great to see this early on with so many different faces.

Was wanting to zero in on Ossai and #58 did not disappoint. Already knew he had a great motor for a big guy and was just hoping he could harness it and have no doubt he will from his showing last night. Hopefully that hand injury is not too bad.

the time he pounced on the loose ball he was getting pressure on the QB on a full run forcing QB to step forward into inside pressure. Anyway as stated Ossai was at full run when QB stepped up allowing the Tackle to block him wide a run him out of the TV screen on dead run way behind developing play. . Seconds later the ball hits the ground and all of a sudden he comes from nowhere back on screen to pounce and recover. How the hell he switched directions while running and being block to get back in time to recover ball I have no idea.

Liked the pick a lot, but now I love the pick.

Yeah, dude is relentless. Trey Hendrickson also played very well in limited snaps as did Hubbard.

Between, these guys Ossai, Sample and Kareem we might just have our pass rush back with muchly improved DT play.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2021, 01:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, dude is relentless. Trey Hendrickson also played very well in limited snaps as did Hubbard.

Between, these guys Ossai, Sample and Kareem we might just have our pass rush back with muchly improved DT play.

And, Friday nigh they will throw Ogunjobi into the mix at 3T........ought to be fun.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 03:35 AM)Trademark Wrote: I know it's preseason but the number 1's absolutely shut down Tom Brady, it was truly amazing to see the speed on defense and the penetration up front. This is gonna be a good year...

Luo is tilting that Scale in his favor
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 11:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: bxyfdltu41e51.jpg]
That is the man, I want on my side!! F*×king beast!
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2021, 01:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, dude is relentless. Trey Hendrickson also played very well in limited snaps as did Hubbard.

It was only preseason but there was plenty to calm nerves and get excited about, especially on defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2021, 07:10 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It was only preseason but there was plenty to calm nerves and get excited about, especially on defense.

That is a very deep Tampa Bay team in the trenches. Something is wrong with you if you are not excited after that showing.

Tampa is questioning themselves. That says something.
Reply/Quote
I liked the way our defense had guys.that we're FINISHING
In the past some on.here actually praised guys for ALMOST
FINISHING.
Thats not going to.cut it any longer. Want to be a playoff
Team. Finish plays on.defense. Dont almost get a sack
Dont almost get a INT. Dont almost tackle a ball carrier.

I think still needs the coverage on.TEs needs to be better
But overall I.saw encouraging strides
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2021, 10:15 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I liked the way our defense had guys.that we're FINISHING
In the past some on.here actually praised guys for ALMOST
FINISHING.
Thats not going to.cut it any longer. Want to be a playoff
Team. Finish plays on.defense. Dont almost get a sack
Dont almost get a INT. Dont almost tackle a ball carrier.

I think still needs the coverage on.TEs needs to be better
But overall I.saw encouraging strides

Yes, get it done. Mellow
Reply/Quote