Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals not expecting to sign Bates to an extension at this time
(08-16-2021, 10:51 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: Earlier, you incorrectly used the terms “moving the goal posts” and “back peddling” to describe me.

Just so I am clear.  Each of the last two seasons the Bengals have handed out one of the top 6 biggest contracts in free agency and you are still standing by your claim that Mike Brown has NEVER signed a top tier free agent.

(08-16-2021, 10:51 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: Funny enough, talking about drafting tight ends and interior lineman when discussing free agency is the definition of “moving the goal posts” and “back peddling” Wink

Actually "no".  You obviously don't know the definition of "back peddling" or "moving the goal posts".  My position is that Mike Brown has signed top tier free agents the last two years.  I have never moved from that position or changed it in any way.

You are the one who appeared to change his position form "never" to "didn't used to do it".

The discussion about how people like you have been proven 100% wrong when you ay "history proves the Bengals will never use a first round pick on a TE or interior lineman" is not changing my position in any way.  It is just another example of how wrong people like you have been in the past.  This supports my position without changing or moving it in any way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals not expecting to sign Bates to an extension at this time - fredtoast - 08-17-2021, 12:26 AM