Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Castellanos likely to be free agent
(11-07-2021, 01:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think Castellanos is headed for the Cubs. Imagine the home runs he could hit there. I think he was once a Cub already.

Don't ever rule out The Yankees who have the most money to spend every year.  The expect World Series often, and Castellanos with Judge and others would be one tough batting order.

Also Dodgers, Red Sox and Disney owned Angels can go deep on money.  

Many teams will offer The Big Bucks, so he can pick who has World Series Chances.  Castellanos wants to WIN, and wants a World Series Ring.  You can tell by his short interviews after games.  He is not into pies in the face, or hot foots, or that stupid nonsense.  He is like Johnny Bench and other Big Red Machine who did not go in for the bubble gum or shaving cream in the hair jokes.  Castellanos will go to a No Nonsense Team that wants to Win The World Series, and he will still get THE BIG BUCKS. 

Do NOT rule out The Yankees.  If Castellanos goes to Yankees, they could be getting yet another World Series Win in their long history of World Series Wins.  

He will go to a team where he can Win the World Series in 2022.   The Cubs are not high on that list.  

I would put Yankees, Dodgers, Red Sox high on the list.   The Angels never win, so that might rule them out. 

He will NOT go to a team that every day does the shaving cream pies in the face nonsense as The Reds do. He will go to a more Professional Team focused on Winning the World Series, not a team acting like they are still 12 years old. Castellanos is a no nonsense guy who really never went in for the Reds shaving cream pies in the face on every single TV interview. Castellanos was never into that Cincinnati Ohio / Kentucky Kids Stuff.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Castellanos likely to be free agent - CJD - 08-29-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Castellanos likely to be free agent - kevin - 11-09-2021, 10:35 AM