Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A sad Ravens fan ate 6 purple crayons...
(11-01-2015, 10:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You only believe that because you're having trouble reading the posts you're responding to. Maybe you should get Boots to explain it to you. 

or use your map to find a way out of the hole you put yourself in.

Haha I love watching you flounder.  You are all about smack until it is directed at you and because your team is terrible.  Then you go into defensive mode and cry foul and want to take smack off topic.  This isn't the hugs and cuddles forum.  

Let me remind you of your weak sauce where you thought you were funny changing a quote. [Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-11-01%20at%208.41.3...dcg0lp.png]  

LoL even in your changed quote 4th best offense from last year. Haha yes last year but certainly not this year. I guess even when you change quotes you are wrong because I was right the Ravens are "shitty". Can't take getting called out then step out because you are just making yourself look like a sore loser.  Maybe you and Coltsfan should join forces.  :) I'm going to rank you with CF and Brad at this point and not waste anymore time. Come back at me when you want to talk football smack. Until then you are a waste of space on the forum and a sore loser. :)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A sad Ravens fan ate 6 purple crayons... - Bengaldor - 11-01-2015, 10:45 PM