Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT
(10-04-2021, 11:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Of Zac's three draft classes, 2019 definitely seems to be the worst one, which isn't unreasonable since he didn't even have his staff together until early March. But Williams is turning out to be a star and I love it.

If you get your LT of the future for 10+ year plus 1-2 okay players you consider that a worthy draft. There's few positions more worthy then LT. 

Depending on how some players continue to progress we may have mostly turned around our team on the past 3-4 drafts. Obviously the FA have helped 

Bates, Hubbard, Price (who we traded for a good player on Hill) Tate, Williams, Sample, Pratt, Burrow, Higgins, Wilson, ADG, Kareem, Chase, Carman, Ossai (looks like could be a stud), Sample, McPherson, Evans (has shown flashed and seems like he will be RB #1-2 of the future)

That's 17 contributing players from the last 4 drafts with some being the best players/leaders of your team. I'm not sure what other teams are pulling in but that seems really good to me. 

That's how you rebuild a team. I'm not sold on ZT as a play caller or head coach yet but he has impressed me in picking talent. Obviously picking in the top 5 helps but even in later rounds he has picked up some good contributing players which is all you can ask for. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT - TheFan - 10-05-2021, 12:06 AM